Thursday, July 15, 2010

Letter #2 - The Last Person You Made A Pinky Promise To

Dear Ma'am Jo,

It was a pinky promise of sorts. And it was just for laughs, and maybe for keeps, but it was truly funny how it all started. You asked me to tell you "kun masapnan ka ni Ina nanglibak ka niya, or ni Merlyn, ingna ko", and you told me to be brutally honest when that time comes. And of course, I asked you to do the same thing.

It was funny. And it would be a breath-stopper kind of fun when that happens to you! Not me! :D

2 comments:

  1. Uy! Salamat, salamat sa pagdaan sa blog ko!

    Magsama-sama tayong mga myembro ng SMP (Samahang Malamig ang Pasko)! LOL.

    Hope to see (read) more of you here sa blog mo. You're a very good writer. Followed you too. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Nah, you're way better than I am. Actually, the other reason I followed you is because you are a really intelligent writer. Anyways, feel free to drop by anytime. I'm hoping to see you and your rants around. Hehe

    ReplyDelete